Paperwork Assistance

We can assist you to fill out forms that are related to:

  • U.S. Citizen through Naturalization (N-400)
  • Renew Green Card
  • Southern California Edison CARE/FERA program (Reduce electronic bills)
  • Socal Gas CARE (Reduce Gas bills)
  • California Lifeline Program (Free Phone)
  • Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program
  • In-home Supportive Services
  • Social Security Card for new immigrants or replacement
  • Cal-Fresh (food stamp) application
  • Medical