KNOW ALL MEN BY THESE PRESENTS:
With the blessings of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit; and of Buddhas; and of Saints of all religions of the World; also with the blessings of founders of all religions of the World;
WHEREAS, with the time being urgent, and with the sincere wish of all humanity;
We, in accordance with the teachings of all religions of the World, the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, the laws of the United States of America, and Constitutions of all human-right-respecting nations of the World, and having associated ourselves together for the purpose of forming the Interfaith Organization of Ten Thousand Crosses Emanated, aka Tổ Chức Vạn Thập Hiền Minh, had committed in the past, are committing now, and in the future will commit ourselves to certain good deeds, as follows:
- Pray sincerely for the ending of all conflicts and wars in the World.
- Pray sincerely for the returning of world peace.
- Pray sincerely for all souls on Earth to return to the Heavenly Kingdom and the Pure Land.
- Pray sincerely for a new world that is secure and peaceful, and that respects cultures and human rights, as currently being promoted by the policy of, and under the leadership of the United States.
- Cooperate and support all religions within a framework that promotes a return to spiritual life and that seeks to advance humanitarian and charitable causes.
- Encourage the observance of the Five Precepts, the Eight Rightful Paths, the Ten Commandments, and all the Teachings of all religions.
- Promote ethical duties among fellow human beings and seek to do beneficial and meaningful work for the common good, at local, city, state level to around the world.
- Promote and protect the fundamental right to inner peace and sentiments; as well as to practice the virtues of diligence, equanimity, forgiveness and humility.
- Teach mindfulness through meditation to help alleviate diseases of the body and the mind.
- Support all veterans of the United States.
- Learn and support programs of Tuyên Úy
- Call upon the United States and the United Nations to lead the World with more compassion.
- Call upon all state and local governments, communities and organizations to spend responsibly government fundings in order to bring about meaningful development in areas of common good.
- Call upon and support all organizations, commnunities and societies to establish Organizations of Home Monastics, aka Hội Cư Sỹ, following the framework of the Interfaith Organization of Ten Thousand Crosses Emanated, both in the United States and in the Socialist Republic of Vietnam.
- Call upon the People and Government of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam to establish and support Organizations of Home Monastics, aka Hội Cư Sỹ, following the framework of the Interfaith Organization of Ten Thousand Crosses Emanated, for its People, and by its People, in order to help establish a free and democratic nation; a nation that respects cultures and human rights, and that promotes and supports scientific progress, in the spirit of “Dân Chủ Cộng Hòa”, just like the People and the Government of the United States currently establishing.
We humbly and sincerely pray to the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, Buddhas, and Saints of all religions, to guide and protect President Barack Obama, the Obama Administration, the United States Congress, the People of the United States, and all future Presidents of the United States, all of who collectively in the past had secured, in the present are securing, and in the future will continue to secure the Victory of Freedom for all humanity.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, We, collectively, signing on this 14th day of May 2016, under the sacred name
GOD BLESS AMERICA
 IOTTCE is an Organization of Home Monastics, aka Hội Cư Sỹ. IOTTCE believes that a true Organization of Home Monastics must be organized for public services to all humanity, and must use compassion, intelligence, courage, mutual respect and cooperation as its guiding principles. (Đồng Bi, Trí, Dũng, Hòa, Cộng)
 e.g. freedom of religion, freedom of expression and freedom of the press
 The Interfaith Organization of Ten Thousand Crosses Emanated does not interpret the meaning of the phrase “Dân Chủ Cộng Hòa” to mean “Democratic Republic,” as generally understood in the political sense, but rather interprets the phrase to mean “Democracy, Cooperation and Mutual Respect for All Humanity.”